Thank you for the support! I will keep posting and writing.
I have a plan to consistently write everyday but I have been struggling lately. The hardest part has always been the mindset piece and I need to rethink my daily writing schedule.
Some small changes have been helping like:
- I try to push negative thoughts out as quickly as possible. When I have them, I try to think of examples of why they’re not true. I used to write them down and it was sad to see how many limiting beliefs I had throughout the day.
- I pick up a book instead of turning on the TV when I get home from work.
- I make a To Accomplish list the night before instead of the morning of — it makes me feel more prepared.
- I’ve been walking to work which allows me to come up with some new ideas or think about some ideas I’d like to work on.
- I’ve also been taking a few online courses.
I just bought your book too! Like literally just this second. I’m sure there’s some great content and advice in there. Looking forward to reading it.